Rest assured that when you attend a Top 20 Training, you’re not going to find yourself staring at the ceiling or watching the clock. Our presentation team is a high-energy group dedicated to helping organizations like yours reach its full potential. This one-of-a-kind program has already impacted the lives of thousands of business people, over 1,000,000 teachers and administrators, and over 100,000 students and their parents.
The trainings are custom-designed for each organization. The Top 20 team will meet with you to plan the presentations. Relevant, useful topics will be selected from our list of potential content pieces. This is not a theoretical program – we want to give you practical tools that can improve your life and the lives of your group members.
Rest assured that when you attend a Top 20 Training seminar, you’re not going to find yourself staring at the ceiling or watching the clock. Our presentation team is a high-energy group dedicated to helping organizations like yours reach its full potential. This one-of-a-kind program has already impacted the lives of thousands of teenagers, their parents, teachers, administrators and business people.
The seminars are custom-designed for each organization. The Top 20 team will meet with representatives to plan the presentations. The basic Top 20 “Cornerstones” will be taught, along with appropriate, relevant, useful topics. This is not a theoretical program – we want to give you practical tools that can improve your life and the lives of your group members.
– IN PERSON OFFERINGS –
Developing Social-Emotional Learning and
Mental Wellness in Students and Educators
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
– ONLINE OFFERINGS –
Top 20’s Social Emotional Learning Institute
for Teachers and Education Leaders
Four Part Virtual Series
June 29 – July 1
(options to attend 1, 2 or 3 days)
2021 Teacher Development Academy
for New Educators
July 12, 19, 26 and August 2
2021 Parent Training
Our seminars cover a range of topics. Visit our Top 20 Topics page to learn more about some of our most popular.
Top 20 concepts are helpful to people of all ages and professions. Our work with schools across the county has now brought us opportunities to bring many of the same concepts to businesses and communities. We have conducted training sessions for a range of industries including social workers, carpenters, chefs, car dealers, secretaries, accountants, business managers and a host of other professionals. The outcomes of these training sessions include the following benefits and more:
- Reducing negativity from the workplace and creating a more positive culture
- Building trust
- Drawing out the talents of each team member
- Enhancing communication and problem solving skills
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 651-308-4876 for more information and to schedule a training.
What To Expect
After attending a Top 20 seminar, you can expect to leave with the tools to:
- Eliminate negative mental habits (apathy, boredom, procrastination)
- Learn to “Live Above the Line”
- Learn from mistakes
- Develop star qualities
- Discover hidden relevancy
- Break out of the comfort zone
- Resolve conflicts effectively
- Master the art of bettering your best
- Identify and overcome self-destructive beliefs
- Take responsibility for and discovering your true self
Who Is It For?
Top 20 Training sessions are for educators, students, parent and organizations. Each session is individually tailored to your needs. Below are some common themes for full-day, half-day or hourly sessions.
• Creating a Culture of Learning
• Engaging Disengaged Students
• Discovering the Power of Choice
• Being an Effective Teacher for 21st Century Students
• Becoming the Best Version of Ourselves. For example, see why Julia and her classmates from Wayzata HS, MN took the Top 20 class and how she has applied the lessons in her life in this video.
• Guiding Our Students through Life’s Challenges
Adults in the workplace:
• Creating an Effective and Healthy Workplace Culture
Connect With Us
Stay in touch with Top 20 by signing up for our newsletter.