Rest assured that when you attend a Top 20 Training seminar, you’re not going to find yourself staring at the ceiling or watching the clock. Our presentation team is a high-energy group dedicated to helping organizations like yours reach its full potential. This one-of-a-kind program has already impacted the lives of thousands of teenagers, their parents, teachers, administrators and business people.
The seminars are custom-designed for each organization. The Top 20 team will meet with representatives to plan the presentations. The basic Top 20 “Cornerstones” will be taught, along with appropriate, relevant, useful topics. This is not a theoretical program – we want to give you practical tools that can improve your life and the lives of your group members.
Top 20 Topics
Our seminars cover a range of topics. Visit our Top 20 Topics page to learn more about some of our most popular.
Who Is It For?
Top 20 Training sessions are for educators, students, parent and organizations. Each session is individually tailored to your needs. Below are some common themes for full-day, half-day or hourly sessions. For a more comprehensive list of our topics, visit the Top 20 Topics page.
- Creating a Culture of Learning
- Engaging Disengaged Students
- Discovering the Power of Choice
- Being an Effective Teacher for 21st Century Students
- Becoming the Best Version of Ourselves
- Guiding Our Students through Life’s Challenges
Adults in the workplace:
- Creating an Effective and Healthy Workplace Culture
What To Expect
After attending a Top 20 seminar, you can expect to leave with the tools to:
- Eliminate negative mental habits (apathy, boredom, procrastination)
- Learn to “Live Above the Line”
- Learn from mistakes
- Develop star qualities
- Discover hidden relevancy
- Break out of the comfort zone
- Resolve conflicts effectively
- Master the art of bettering your best
- Identify and overcome self-destructive beliefs
- Take responsibility for and discovering your true self
Top 20’s primary goal is to revolutionize education in America by helping students become more engaged in school and providing teachers with a new way of seeing themselves as relevant educators in the 21st century.
In addition, because it uses common language, easily understood concepts and practical tools for dealing with everyday situations and problems, Top 20 can have a profoundly positive effect on any organization, from business to government to healthcare, enhancing relationships and experiences for all.
Connect With Us
Stay in touch with Top 20 by signing up for our monthly newsletter.