What challenges are addressed at your school?
- How can we become more effective students, parents and educators?
- How can we create a healthy school culture of safety and trust?
- How can we keep students engaged in learning?
How will the Top 20 Team help schools make this happen?
Throughout this 3-year program, All Top 20 Schools receive the following:
- Support to the school’s leadership team, including yearly assessments for determining the effectiveness of the program and the development of a yearly plan for implementation.
- Professional training of all school personnel
- Access to all Top 20 curriculum, books and resources
- Student retreats for grades 5-12 on Becoming the Best Version of Ourselves
- Parent journals and materials so parents understand what their students are learning and to help parents implement Top 20 principles and strategies at home
- Ongoing consultation with a Top 20 senior Facilitator
- Access to Top 20’s online portal that connects Top 20 Schools educators from throughout the country to learn from each other’s experiences and share best practices
What are the Program Benefits?
Awareness of self and others
A more positive school culture
Feeling a sense of connection and belonging
Star Qualities such as responsibility, curiosity and self-discipline
Student engagement in learning
Effective conflict resolution
Learning from mistakes and failure
Roadblocks to learning
Negative mental habits such as boredom, procrastination and self-doubt
Feeling alone or disconnected
Fear of other peoples’ opinions
Negative thinking (Thought circles) and communicating (Social Tornadoes)
Dishonoring the absent