Each workshop, which is just over an hour in length, features activities and video clips by Top 20 Training facilitators Paul Bernabei, Willow Sweeney, and Tom Cody. They share stories, examples, and experiences that enhance teachers’ understanding of the topic.
In this module, participants will:
- Realize that the results they get are often connected to how they see things.
- Understand and utilize the Frame to be more effective in achieving desired results.
- Be aware of how blame and the need to be right minimize their effectiveness and how maintaining curiosity enhances their effectiveness.
Each turn-key workshop contains:
- Pre-session and planning materials: Scheduling and planning resources and forms save you valuable preparation time.
- Presentation materials: Customizable PowerPoint presentations, anticipated questions with suggested responses, and attendee activities and handouts help engage learners and support you during your workshop.
- Post-session materials: Follow-up and extension activities help keep learning continuous—long after the session ends.
Workshop Length: 1.5 hours