Each workshop, which is just over an hour in length, features activities and video clips by Top 20 Training facilitators Paul Bernabei, Willow Sweeney, and Tom Cody. They share stories, examples, and experiences that enhance teachers’ understanding of the topic.
In this module, participants will:
- Recognize that the feelings or beliefs that they are stupid is a major cause of students disengaging in school.
- Understand five causes of students feeling that they are stupid.
- Identify strategies for overcoming the negative impact Stupid has on students.
Each turn-key workshop contains:
- Pre-session and planning materials: Scheduling and planning resources and forms save you valuable preparation time.
- Presentation materials: Customizable PowerPoint presentations, anticipated questions with suggested responses, and attendee activities and handouts help engage learners and support you during your workshop.
- Post-session materials: Follow-up and extension activities help keep learning continuous—long after the session ends.
Workshop Length: 1.5 hours